Einstein wrote this riddle last century and said that 98% of the world’s population would not be able to solve it! Lets try...
There are 5 houses that are each a different color. There is a person of a different nationality in each house. The 5 owners drink a certain drink. They each smoke a certain brand of cigarettes and also have a certain pet. No owner has the same pet, smokes the same brand of cigarettes nor drinks the same drink. The question is: “Who has the fish?”
- The British man lives in the red house.
- The Swedish man has a dog for a pet.
- The Danish man drinks tea.
- The green house is to the left of the white house.
- The owner of the green house drinks coffee.
- The person that smokes Pall Mall has a bird.
- The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
- The person that lives in the middle house drinks milk.
- The Norwegian lives in the first house.
- The person that smokes Blend, lives next to the one that has a cat.
- The person that has a horse lives next to the one that smokes Dunhill.
- The one that smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
- The German smokes Prince.
- The Norwegian lives next to a blue house.
- The person that smokes Blend, has a neighbour that drinks water.
Tip: To help you get to the solution, draw five houses on a sheet of paper, under each house write the different characteristics: color of the house, nationality of the resident, drink that he consumes, etc.